Content Development (C & C++) Internship in Gurgaon at Internshala
About Internshala (https://internshala.com):
Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
What will you do?
You will work closely with a team of senior programmers, instructional designers, visual content developers and storyboard artists to create one of the most engaging and effective training to teach programming to millions of fellow students.
In specific, you will create content for Programming with C and C++ training for Internshala Trainings platform (https://trainings.internshala.com). This would consist of creating text tutorials, exercises, assignments, and quiz questions on different topics of C & C++.
Who are we looking for?
1) Someone who has a good knowledge of C and C++ and a passion for coding
2) Someone who enjoys sharing his or her knowledge with others. Prior experience of teaching (even if informally to juniors) or creating technical content would be a plus
3) Someone who can write well in an error free, easy to understand, and engaging manner
What will you get?
1) Great mentoring. You will be surrounded with developers, product managers, data scientists, designers (all kinds), and marketers behind Internshala products
2) Great learning experience. This internship is your opportunity to imagine with us the future of education and impact millions of lives along the way.
3) A first hand experience of life at a fast growing startup and the amazing work culture that it offers
4) Great stipend. while money is not why you would take up this internship, but it would also not be the reason why you couldn't
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 21st May'19 and 20th Jun'19
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests Perks:
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.